Nepal, the beautiful nation and a home to Highest Peak in the World – Mount Everest, is a must see nation once in a life – mainly for adventure tour lovers and Hindu & Buddhism Pilgrimage tourists who want to pay homage to Lords and their Gods and Goddess. Planning for Cheap Nepal Package Tour - the adjacent city in India, is a wonderful way to explore the hidden charm of mother nature.

Among some of the top attractions where you can plan a perfect holiday tour to Nepal, Muktinath is one of them that are the sacred pilgrimage site for Hindus and Buddhists. This one of the Shaktipeeths in India is the most sacred place to explore along with Kathmandu. There are various other shrines and attractions, apart from the main Muktinath Temple that you will see here.

muktinath yatra

However, for a well-planned and perfectly managed tour, you need to choose the right Muktinath Tour Packages that are brought to you by reputed travel agencies for a certain number of days and within your budget. You have to choose the right one that is convenient for you and explore what exactly you are looking for.

Going online is one of the time-saving and convenient modes of communication that will surely go-well your budget. Among some of the reputed travel agencies and tour planners, you will find name of Ashirwad Tours and Travels comes on the top. The leading travel agency has carved a special niche within a very short span of time where a team of experts has been working with the dedication to bring to you something different and latest.

Well-planned day to day tour itineraries are also provided so that you can explore something more than what you have expected. So, what you are waiting for, feel free to contact as per your requirement and enjoy the real charm of your holidays or Nepal Tour from Gorakhpur.

For more information about our tour travel packages, visit our websites: www.ashirwadtoursandtravels.com

Follow us on Our Social Profiles Links: